– Helps relieve the symptoms of colds and flu
– Helps relieve muscular and arthritic pain
– Removes stubborn stains and grease marks
– Natural, cleaner and freshener
– Excellent in laundry wash
Pure, fresh fragrance of the Australian bush
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil has been a natural Australian household favourite for over 150 years. Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil is a premium quality pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil which contains Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee). It has a distinctive clean fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer-lasting than other eucalyptus oils. Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil has a wide range of personal and household uses.
Indications – Therapeutic
– Head Colds, Influenza
– Children’s Colds
– Arthritic or Muscular Pain, Strains and Sprains
– Insect Bites
– Bath and Foot Bath
– Hand Cleaner
– Sauna – Bushland fragrance
– Removing Adhesive Bandages / Tape
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your doctor.
Indications – Household Use
– Spot and Stain Remover – Oil-soluble grease marks, grass marks, spots and stains from clothes, carpets and fabric
– Washing Woollens – Soft and Fluffy
– Washing Clothes, especially Work Clothes and Nappies – Clean and Freshen
– Linoleum – Washing floors Cleaner and deodoriser
– Toilet – Cleaner and deodoriser
– Chewing Gum, Paint, Ballpoint Ink Marks
– Plastic and Vinyl – Removing ink and carbon
– Tar Marks on Paintwork of Motor Vehicles
– Garden Spray
– Insect Repellent
100% pure natural pharmaceutical eucalyptus oil.
Antiseptic: Apply to minor wounds (cuts, scratches)
Cold & Flu symptoms: Add 20 drops to steaming hot water and inhale. Massage into chest and back (for children mix with equal parts of olive oil). Sprinkle on handkerchief.
Muscular aches and pains: Massage into affected areas
Stains, Grease & Tar: Remove by rubbing with the oil moistened cloth
Woollens, Work Clothes: Add 2 capfuls to clean and freshen wash
Cleaning: For floors, kitchens & hard surfaces, add 2 capfuls to water. Gives a sparkling finish, removes bacteria and odours.
Note: This product will be shipped out of Australia and might take up to 4 – 6 weeks to arrive.